CHATSTICK COMPANY LIMITED
324/12 Verve Phetkasem 81
Ma Charoen Road (Petchkasem 81), Nong Khaem, Bangkok 10160
1. What is ChatStick Market?
- We are a service that allows creators to send stickers. Released through the ChatStick application. Market The stickers will be available on iOS and Android devices, where users can send stickers via iMessage and can also be sent to any chat application via Emoji Keyboard, including Line, Facebook, Messenger. , Wechat, etc. With a team of technical and marketing experts to take care and support creators to send stickers to the eyes of people around the world.
2. Interested in applying to sell stickers with ChatStick, what should I do?
- Creators can Register Online via the web : www.chatstickmarket.com/joinus
If you have any questions, you can ask for more information at
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ChatStick.TH
- Line@ : @chatstick
- Telephone : 084-010-4252 , 081-892-5954 , 085-833-6612
Office Hotline : 02-297-0811
3. Where can I send stickers?
- Once the creator is registered You can update the sticker set via the web at all. by uploading method can study at www.chatstickmarket.com/tutorials
4. What documents are required to apply for ChatStick?
- Copy of ID card (Card does not expire) with a signed copy Sign and date signed 1 sheet
- A copy of the certificate of notification of copyright information with a signed copy Sign and date signed 1 sheet (if any)
- An image showing a sample of the work (if any)
5. Do creators have to pay anything to apply for ChatStick?
- free Free of charge or if you want to apply for free distribution on behalf of the brand, click here.
6. Can the stickers sent to be sold with ChatStick are the same as those that have been sold elsewhere?
- If the creator is the copyright owner whether it has been sold anywhere before An existing image can be sent to ChatStick is instant.
7. How long does it take for a sticker to be approved?
- Time depends on the ChatStick team will consider. Most of them will take about 2 - 7 days.
8. What measures will ChatStick take? When found to be used without copyright permission.
- ChatStick is a sticker dealer. that have registered with the Apple Developer Program and Android Developer Program as a limited company In order to obtain full copyright protection rights from Apple, the provider of iMessage on iOS and Android operating systems, ChatStick will act as a representative for immediate removal of the infringing app.
9.ChatStick Is there a sticker size set?
- Image size: height 420 pixels x width 420 pixels
- Format : PNG or APNG
- Filename : Number_1 , Number_2 , Number_3 ,..., Number_120
- Sticker image background should be transparent.
- Creators can freely design the desired size.
10. Is there a minimum or maximum number of images per sticker set?
- The number of images that can be sent from 8 photos or more But the recommended number of images is 24-40 images per 1 sticker set.
11. Can creators submit stickers for sale on other platforms?
- Although the permission has been granted by ChatStick to sell the sticker packs Creators are free to submit other sticker packs to other platforms for sale.
12. Can creators set their own sticker prices?
- Prices can be set from 0.99$, 1.99$, 2.99$, 3.99$ to 9.99$
13. How much will the creator receive the revenue share of the sticker sales?
- revenue share can be divided as follows is
30% - 40% (according to VAT of each country of sale) : Apple Inc.,
35 % : Creator
25% : ChatStick
14. What is the length of time a creator agrees to a distributorship contract with ChatStick?
- Creators can grant permissions to ChatStick as needed. The minimum period is 365 days from the date the sticker is sold on ChatStick Market if the creator wishes to cancel the service. Stickers can be removed from ChatStick Market immediately.