How to buy ads on TikTok for business ⚡️
How to buy ads on TikTok for business ⚡️
TikTok "Tik Tok", a Chinese application which is a Social Media platform affiliated with ByteDance that started its service on September 29, 2016. Creating and sharing short videos with friends online In the app, there will be various effects. both picture and sound Allows users to enjoy creating their own videos as they want. with the ability of AI to detect human movements and facial expressions There are other reasons why TikTok is so popular these days.
An app where users can edit and share 15-second videos with filters, effects and music. In early 2019, Grubhub, Nike, Fenty Beauty and Apple Music used TikTok ads to promote their products on Facebook. A unique campaign and eye-catching with advanced targeting and unique ad creation features on the TikTok Ads platform.
If young people are the primary target audience for your business, TikTok ads might be a worthwhile investment for you. With 66% of TikTok users under 30, this platform is ideal for businesses that cater to a younger audience.
TikTok currently has two types of objective ad formats:
1. Ad formats for generating reach or reach
- Brand Takeover: An ad format that can generate the highest reach or reach 100% to create awareness before people enter the feed.
- Top View: A top position ad format that can generate Reach (reach), Traffic (number of people on the platform), and Consideration. (decision making) is a model that has The number of impressions for both Views and Impressions (ad impressions) is in the millions per day.
- In-Feed Ads: Ad formats that appear when people watch videos on the Feed page.
2. Ad formats for engagement or interaction
- Hashtag Challenge: Ad format in campaign format. In order to challenge people to join the event, they can create a huge engagement or interaction between people and brands in the form of User-Generated Content or User Generated Content
- Branded Effect: an advertising format that brands can create various effects, both visual and sound. so that people can choose to use the video This will result in deeper brand recognition and interaction.
The ads on TikTok that Nextrix offers are the purchase of ads in the form of In-Feed Ads: the ad formats that appear when people watch various videos in the Feed page. Details are as follows. go here
🔸How to buy ads on TikTok
1. Create a TikTok Ads Account
Creating an account requires you to go to the TikTok Ads homepage and click on the Create Ad button. Because TikTok ads are still in beta. The ad setup process is not entirely online. When you click the button a form will appear. to request your account settings details. After you submit this information A representative will contact you. to set up your TikTok Ads account.
2. Create a TikTok ad campaign
In the TikTok ads dashboard, click the Campaigns tab at the top of the page. Then click the Create button. Then select the campaign objective, which is the primary goal of your ad. As of this writing, you can choose from 3 options: Traffic, Conversions, and App Install.
3. Set your TikTok ad placement, profile and targeting.
The next step is to create an ad group for your campaign. and choose a location and setting your goals
Option for automatic placement where TikTok determines where your ads work best.
Once you have selected the desired location Follow the instructions to enter all the details necessary to start showing your ad, including the relevant URL, display name, image and category. You can also select up to 20 keywords to describe the website. or your app This will be used to match your product to the right audience.
The targeting section lets you set a target audience for your ads. Set parameters for location, age, gender, language, interests to attract the right audience for your ad.
If you have a specific group of people you want to target on TikTok, you can create a custom audience by uploading their existing TikTok user IDs. Simply upload the IDs as a CSV, TXT or ZIP file.
4. Control your TikTok spend, ads, duration and goals.
In the Budget and schedule section, set a budget for the ad group. You can choose a daily budget. or the total budget (the total amount you are willing to pay for the specified period)
Choose a specific time period for your ad. Dayparting allows you to choose the time of day or week to show your ad.
5. Design your ad using TikTok's video creation suite.
TikTok ads can be videos and horizontal, vertical, or square images. The best thing about the advertising platform is a tool called Video Creation Kit, which includes video templates. and your custom picture using your existing pictures
- brand ownership
Brand takeover ads will appear immediately. When a user opens TikTok, the ad can then redirect to an internal or external link.
- Ads in feed
In-feed ads are native ads at the bottom of TikTok videos. These ads also redirect to your website or app.
6. Optimize Your TikTok Ads
In-app display ads must use high-resolution images. Because advertising images can be displayed on the user's screen and can be seen clearly. for ad text The ad description is limited to 80 characters, as all ad descriptions appear at the bottom of the screen. to avoid congestion
Interested in online marketing care services | online marketing | complete graphics | can contact us anytime | brand building | online marketing | online marketing plan | brand building | Facebook fan page care | Take care of LINE OA. You can contact us 24 hours a day.
Details of online marketing services
Examples of various brands that we take care of online marketing
💙 Consult our team 💙
📱Tel : 0840104252 📱0947805680
Office Hotline : 034-900-165 , 02-297-0811 (Monday-Friday)
📨 Inbox : http://m.me/ChatStick.TH
📲 LINE: @chatstick
or click https://goo.gl/KuzCpM
🎉 details at http://www.chatstickmarket.com/langran
🎉 See our work at https://www.chatstickmarket.com/portfolio