top of page

Techniques for making IG Stories Ads to make your products appealing to viewers ✨


Techniques for making IG Stories Ads to make your products appealing to viewers ✨  Every day, businesses use Instagram Stories to share engaging content that people can interact with. Advertisers can post images or videos with clear call-to-actions to direct users to the products and pages that are most relevant to them within the Instagram platform. Time-limited products, product previews, behind the scenes footage, and more. In this article, we'll take you to IG Stories Ads.  🔹 Get to know IG Stories Ads IG Stories Ads can be created through Facebook Ads Manager, where merchant ads are inserted between stories. When users watch each friend's stories over and over. Your ad will appear before the rest of the stories. Which is considered a channel that is not quite effective. Due to the shortness of the video, consumers can remember the details of the brand very well.  🔹What are Instagram Story ads good for? If the goal of your advertising is - reach a lot of people - Encourage people to watch videos to engage with your brand - Want to generate traffic on your website or page by inserting Calls to Action buttons such as Apply Now, Contact Us, Download, etc. Ads on Story are quite suitable for you. But remember, don't be hard sell, and the most important factor in advertising on Instagram Stories is video or image content.  🔹What you need for Instagram Story Ads - file format Video: .mp4 or .mov Photo: .jpg or .png  - file size Video: Up to 4GB Photo: no more than 30 MB  - show time Video: no more than 15 seconds Photo: Show 3 seconds.  - recommended proportions Recommended 1080 x 1920 px  🔹 Techniques for how to make a story that will impress the audience - Video always beats pictures anyway. Video advertising on social media can grab the viewer's attention 5 times more than an image, and first-impression is everything. not interested  - If Single Stroies aren't enough, use Carousel. Carousel advertising, we will be able to insert images. or videos up to 15 seconds, get 3 cards, or mix images and videos on those 3 cards This will allow us to advertise a wider variety of products. and can tell stories in sequence as well  - Use every area that must be worthwhile Every Instagram story is vertical. Therefore, we should not design our ads horizontally because it will waste us a lot of space. We should design our ads to play with that vertical space as efficiently as possible.  - Concise and attractive Use less text but provide enough and interesting information. To get customers to turn their attention to the Swipe Up button to get an Action or send a message to you.  - Don't forget to include your logo. Our ads should always have our brand logo. But don't make your logo too big. Because customers probably wouldn't care about this story when they knew it was an advertisement. We should get the customer interested in the story first and let him know later about our brand.  - Adding a voice to it will help. Studies have shown that over 60% of story ads are viewed with audio. This is very different from other social advertising because most of them are viewed muted. But in the end, we should design our ads to be understandable even when the volume is not turned on to accommodate the remaining 40%.  - Make the story as blended as possible We just make our ads look like regular stories and add a little bit of our logo or branding and make it look like stories are part of normal story viewing. Because ads that look real and seem like regular stories tend to have more people stopping to watch than stories with high production or advertising.  - Don't forget to include Call To Action. It would be a shame if you designed stories great but forgot to include the most important things. Because no matter how interesting your ad is, if it doesn't have something that can drive action from your customers, it's like you're pounding chili paste.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Interested in online marketing care services | online marketing | complete graphics | can contact us anytime | brand building | online marketing | online marketing plan | brand building | Facebook fan page care | Take care of LINE OA. You can contact us 24 hours a day.   Details of online marketing services >> https://www.chatstickmarket.com/langran Examples of various brands that we take care of online marketing >>https://www.chatstickmarket.com/portfolio ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  💙 Consult our team 💙 📱Tel : 0840104252 📱0947805680 Office Hotline : 034-900-165 , 02-297-0811 (Monday-Friday) 📨 Inbox : http://m.me/ChatStick.TH ┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 📲 LINE: @chatstick ┗━━━━━━━━━┛ or click https://goo.gl/KuzCpM 🎉 details at http://www.chatstickmarket.com/langran 🎉 See our work at https://www.chatstickmarket.com/portfolio

Techniques for making IG Stories Ads to make your products appealing to viewers ✨


Every day, businesses use Instagram Stories to share engaging content that people can interact with. Advertisers can post images or videos with clear call-to-actions to direct users to the products and pages that are most relevant to them within the Instagram platform. Time-limited products, product previews, behind the scenes footage, and more. In this article, we'll take you to IG Stories Ads.


🔹 Get to know IG Stories Ads

IG Stories Ads can be created through Facebook Ads Manager, where merchant ads are inserted between stories. When users watch each friend's stories over and over. Your ad will appear before the rest of the stories. Which is considered a channel that is not quite effective. Due to the shortness of the video, consumers can remember the details of the brand very well.


🔹What are Instagram Story ads good for?

If the goal of your advertising is

- reach a lot of people

- Encourage people to watch videos to engage with your brand

- Want to generate traffic on your website or page by inserting Calls to Action buttons such as Apply Now, Contact Us, Download, etc.

Ads on Story are quite suitable for you. But remember, don't be hard sell, and the most important factor in advertising on Instagram Stories is video or image content.


🔹What you need for Instagram Story Ads

- file format

Video: .mp4 or .mov

Photo: .jpg or .png


- file size

Video: Up to 4GB

Photo: no more than 30 MB


- show time

Video: no more than 15 seconds

Photo: Show 3 seconds.


- recommended proportions

Recommended 1080 x 1920 px


🔹 Techniques for how to make a story that will impress the audience

- Video always beats pictures anyway.

Video advertising on social media can grab the viewer's attention 5 times more than an image, and first-impression is everything. not interested


- If Single Stroies aren't enough, use Carousel.

Carousel advertising, we will be able to insert images. or videos up to 15 seconds, get 3 cards, or mix images and videos on those 3 cards This will allow us to advertise a wider variety of products. and can tell stories in sequence as well


- Use every area that must be worthwhile

Every Instagram story is vertical. Therefore, we should not design our ads horizontally because it will waste us a lot of space. We should design our ads to play with that vertical space as efficiently as possible.


- Concise and attractive

Use less text but provide enough and interesting information. To get customers to turn their attention to the Swipe Up button to get an Action or send a message to you.


- Don't forget to include your logo.

Our ads should always have our brand logo. But don't make your logo too big. Because customers probably wouldn't care about this story when they knew it was an advertisement. We should get the customer interested in the story first and let him know later about our brand.


- Adding a voice to it will help.

Studies have shown that over 60% of story ads are viewed with audio. This is very different from other social advertising because most of them are viewed muted. But in the end, we should design our ads to be understandable even when the volume is not turned on to accommodate the remaining 40%.


- Make the story as blended as possible

We just make our ads look like regular stories and add a little bit of our logo or branding and make it look like stories are part of normal story viewing. Because ads that look real and seem like regular stories tend to have more people stopping to watch than stories with high production or advertising.


- Don't forget to include Call To Action.

It would be a shame if you designed stories great but forgot to include the most important things. Because no matter how interesting your ad is, if it doesn't have something that can drive action from your customers, it's like you're pounding chili paste.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested in online marketing care services | online marketing | complete graphics | can contact us anytime | brand building | online marketing | online marketing plan | brand building | Facebook fan page care | Take care of LINE OA. You can contact us 24 hours a day.

Details of online marketing services

Examples of various brands that we take care of online marketing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


💙 Consult our team 💙

📱Tel : 0840104252 📱0947805680

Office Hotline : 034-900-165 , 02-297-0811 (Monday-Friday)

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

📲 LINE: @chatstick

┗━━━━━━━━━┛


5 views

Comments


CS_Redesign_คอนเทนต์เดิม2_2.png
CS_Redesign_คอนเทนต์เดิม3.png
Recent Posts
c24f0332fa3b87f8a304140403b893510_64100212_210625.jpg
244712625_300456528129611_2152723951836713111_n.jpg
5.png
4.png
Button Event สติกเกอร์.png
2.png
Button ChatStick Market.png
bottom of page